Why should I use the VKEEL Website?
- The VKEEL website allows you to meet a “Client/Advocate” at your Doorstep – someone who can easily understand your problem. You can ask any question and make it private or publicly and get the answers anytime. You can book Message / Voice / Video consultation with best advocate of India. You can also book in-office-meeting consultation to get legal solution face-to-face.
Is it free to join?
- Yes, it is absolutely free. You can registered easily with Facebook/Gmail Account.
Can I change my Mobile Number after Registration?
- No, you cannot change your Mobile Number after Registration.
Can I change my Email address after Registration?
- No, you cannot change your email address after Registration.However, if you entered wrong email address accidently, you can send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to change your email address.
What should I do if I accidently registered with wrong Account Type i.e. Advocate OR User?
- You have to send us a request on email@example.com change your Account type from Advocate to User or Vice Versa.
When will I able to talk with Lawyer after booking?
- Lawyer will confirm your booking as per available time slots of 2 hours. You will have to complete your conversation within 2 hours of time slot.
Can I cancel my booked consultation?
- No, you cannot cancel booked consultation. You may ask for rescheduling the appointment/consultation if lawyer doesn’t able to talk with you.
Can I get refund for my cancelled/non-confirmed bookings?
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment/consultation by Vkeel due to any reasons, you may ask for rescheduling the appointment/consultation with the Lawyer, or you may claim a refund of the advance payment.