We start every new user relationship with a contract/agreement. The contract/agreement spells out what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you. We do not know each user personally, so it is important to set out the ground rules clearly in advance. For the purpose of following Terms and Conditions (which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you), wherever the context so requires as used in this agreement:
- The term "We", "Our", "Us" refers to Zero7 Connections Pvt. Ltd.
- The term "Website", “Vkeel” refers to www.vkeel.com, www.vkeel.in and vkeel Android App.
- The term "You", "Your", "User" shall mean any user of this website or any legal person.
We provide you with a forum to interact with advocates who have registered on this website/app. You understand and agree that information provided on this website/app is for informational purpose only, and does not constitute legal advice. You understand that we may not verify licenses of advocates who have registered on this website/app to provide legal information to users, and that it is your sole responsibility to verify an advocate's license and credentials before making a decision to hire such an advocate. You understand that we are not an advertising service for advocates, and that the advocate listings on this website/app do not constitute a referral or endorsement by this website.
You understand and agree that we may include certain communications from this website/app, such as service announcements, administrative messages, newsletters, and that these communications are considered part of our membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You are responsible for obtaining access to this website/app, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access this website.
4. ACCOUNT SECURITY:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify usfor any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to immediately notify us to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
Transactions on the website/app are secure and protected. Any information entered by the user when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The user’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the website/app in any manner. This information is supplied by the user directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a user’s login identification, password, etc. The user is aware that the website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the user’s computer's hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
- The user is further aware that the website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promotes trust and safety, and that certain features of the website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the user is free to decline the website’s cookies if the user’s browser permits, the user may consequently be unable to use certain features on the website
- Additionally, the user is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the website. The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that the website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the user assumes any and all risks in this regard.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT:
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this website/app. We does not control the Content posted via this website/app and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using this website/app, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will website/app be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via this website/app.
You acknowledge that Vkeel may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Vkeel and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via Vkeel. Without limiting the foregoing, Vkeel and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the User Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Vkeel or submitted to Vkeel, including without limitation information in Vkeel forums and in all other parts of Vkeel.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Vkeel may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the User Agreement;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Vkeel, its users, and the public.
You understand that Vkeel and software embodied within Vkeel may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Vkeel and/or content providers who provide content to Vkeel. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into Vkeel. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided on Vkeel, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE:
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice to the user. The user agrees that we shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the service. The user acknowledges and agrees that any termination of service under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledges and agrees that we may immediately delete data and files in the user's account and bar any further access to such files or the service.
8. NON-TRANSFERABILITY & TERMINATION:
You understand and agree that your Vkeel account is non-transferable and any rights to your Vkeel User ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted. You may terminate your Vkeel account, any associated email address, and access to this website by submitting such termination request to us.
You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your Vkeel account, any associated email address, and access to this website/app. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to,
- breaches or violations of the user Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- discontinuance or material modification to Vkeel (or any part thereof),
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
- extended periods of inactivity,
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
- nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with Vkeel. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in Vkeel's sole discretion and that Vkeel shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to Vkeel.
Termination of your Vkeel account includes any or all of the following:
- removal of access to all or part of the offerings within Vkeel,
- deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
- barring of further use of all or part of Vkeel.
9. INTERNATIONAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE:
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Use of Vkeel and transfer, posting, and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via Vkeel may be subject to the export and import laws of India and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, you represent and warrant that you:
- are not a prohibited party identified on any government export exclusion lists or a member of a government of any other export-prohibited countries as identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- will not transfer software, technology, and other technical data via Vkeel to export-prohibited parties or countries;
- will not use Vkeel for military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses in violation of U.S. export laws; and
- will not transfer, upload, or post via Vkeel any software, technology, or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
10. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS / PROMOTIONS:
The user is aware that the website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to the users of the website/app. The user is aware that these companies may use information relating to the user’s visits to the website and other websites in order to provide customized advertisements to the user. Furthermore, the website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the user. The website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the user expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any and all risks associated will be borne entirely by the user.
11. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION:
The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that the we collects and stores the user’s personal information, which is provided by the user from time to time on the website, including but not limited to the user’s user name, passwords, email, contacts, name, address, date of birth, gender, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the user on the website. The user is aware that this information will be used by the website to provide services and features targeted at the user, that are most likely to meet the user’s needs and also to customize and improve the website to make its user's experiences safer and easier.
12. ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS:
We do not represent or warrant that the service will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or service at any time.
13. CHANGES OF THIS AGGREEMENT:
The website is like a store: every time a customer enters a store the customer is bound by the rules in effect on the date of the customer’s visit. Similarly, at this website/app, you are bound by the version of this Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit. The terms of this Agreement may change from time to time so please review it when you visit the website/app. Any use of the website after the effective date of any change will constitute your consent to the revised Agreement.
14. NO COMMERCIAL REUSE:
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, Vkeel (including Content, advertisements, Software, and your Vkeel User ID).
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of this website and its underlying software are at your sole risk. Website and its underlying software are provided on an "ASIS" and "ASAvailable" basis. Website and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Website and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that
- Website or its underlying software will meet your requirements;
- Website or its underlying software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of website or its underlying software will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through this website or its underlying software will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Vkeel or its underlying software is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Vkeel or through or from Vkeel or its underlying software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the user agreement.
16. Refund & Cancellation Policy:
1. In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment/consultation by us due to any reasons, two options are available to the user:
(a) He/She may ask for rescheduling the appointment/consultation with the Lawyer. For rescheduling, a request can be placed within 24 hours of booking otherwise no rescheduling will be done, or
(b) He/She may claim a refund of the advance payment.
2. In case the user misses or cancels the appointment/consultation, he/she shall not be entitled to any refund.
3. The refund will be processed directly in user's Bank/Credit Card account that was used to make the payment.
4. For claiming refund, the user should necessarily have the valid invoice of the transactions, so as to be able to get the refund and we must be notified of the same in writing by an email at email@example.com.
5. There is no other scenario under which we will provide a refund, except for the conditions expressly mentioned above under Refund & Cancellation Policy.
6. No refund in any case whatsoever can be claimed from us for the amount paid to the Lawyer directly by the user.
16. TRADEMARK INFORMATION:
You agree that all of Vkeel’s trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other Vkeel logos, brand features, service names are trademarks and the property of Zero7 Connections Pvt. Ltd.. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use the trademarks of Vkeel in any manner.
The section titles in the User Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Last updated 31 December, 2017