Alleged Power Of Attorney

3 years ago

I am Rahul lives in and my parents (also one younger brother) lives together in a 1250sq.ft constructed house whose singly owner is my father only.on 26 Dec.2012 my father has been died with brain stroke naturally. after that,the name on the property changed to my mother as per mom wants to sale that property but I am refused her to sale.then my mom in the absence of me maked a fraudulent affidavit that he has only 1 son of 12 years old(i.e my small brother).that time I was 18 year old. because of which she would sale that property to someone without my acceptance.then she mutated that property to someone and ran away to somewhere by taking some small amount of the anonymous power of attorney holder forced me to quit up the possession of my house. now please advise me what should I do ? please help me to find some way from this..pls. pls......


  • आप आपके पिता की मृत्यु के बाद से ही बराबर के हकदार है मतलब आप, आपकी माँ,और भाई तीनो बराबर।पावर ऑफ़ अटॉर्नी उनके हिस्से की दे सकते है आपका हिस्सा सुरक्षित है जब तक आप ना बेचें।

  • पावर होल्डर खाली करवाने के लिए कहे तो मुकदमा पुलिस में कर सकते है।और माँ से कह कर पावर कैंसिल भी करवा सकते हैं

  • Your mother can sale only her 1/3 part after the partition of property. 1/3 part of your minor brother can't be sold by any power of attorney without the permission of court. So don't worry.

  • If you are really not loving your mother and think she is not interested in the welfare of your young brother and you and finding pleasure with others, you immediately with the assistance of close friends and relatives approach a lawyer and move the court for 1) to injunct the use of the power of attorney, and 2) declare it illegal 3) partition of the property 4) injunction against the sale of the property during the pendency of the suit and committing any waste thereon and finally injunction against dispossessing you and your brother from the property and if necessary give you the possession of the property again by dispossessing the intruder. I would advise you to act fast with out loss of time.

  • File declaration and partition suit

Instant Advice

Free legal advice online in India | Top Advocates in India | Best Lawyers in India –

Don't you like waiting. Book a Quick Consultation at ₹999/-

Get a call from experienced lawyer.

30 Minutes Voice Consultation.

Verified Lawyer.

Ask Query

Free legal advice online in India | Top Advocates in India | Best Lawyers in India –

Raise a question to get suggestions from the Lawyers.

Raise Question Privately or Publicly.

Get Answer's Email Alerts.

Ask a Question