Partition Of Property

2017-03-04 23:54:24

there are 4 sons in a family,all the documents are in joint of this four sons.but in this family elder son is not ready to make partition, other 3 sons are ready to make partition.what is the solution for this.we have to go for civil suit or is there any solution in revenue department.